eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an ambitious, results-oriented, experienced and content-savvy marketer to join our Marketing team to shape and drive eDreams ODIGEO’s content marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have solid experience in developing innovative content campaigns across different platforms through creative and data-driven approaches that support the growth of the organization. A deep understanding of SEO strategies and the importance content plays in it is instrumental to succeed in the role.
- Develop a multiple channel content marketing strategy that delivers world-class content and drives growth in the organization,
- Collaborate with other teams (Brand, PR, Social, SEO, etc.) to define and execute on a roadmap for implementation, integrating and repurposing content marketing when appropriate,
- Provide an analytical understanding on current content marketing performance metrics and spotting opportunities: measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends,
- Leverage audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to create a steady stream of initiatives and use cases across various channels,
- Execute keyword research and define a keyword universe that aligns with audience needs, business priorities and inbound traffic goals, collaborating with a search engine optimization (SEO) agency/contractor as needed,
- Drive and execute on the opportunities identified to support strategic SEO and marketing wide growth objectives,
- Select and manage content marketing agencies, consultants or freelancers as needed,
- Lead a small team of content marketing specialists, providing strategic lens and direction on execution.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in Digital Marketing roles, working on large scale B2C organizations,
- 7+ years experience in Content Marketing roles with a proven track of leading and implementing successful cross-platform strategies driving company growth,
- Ability to think strategically and translate it into actionable initiatives,
- Solid understanding of SEO practices and metrics,
- A proven track record building, growing, & mentoring high-performing teams,
- Experience with market research techniques and competitive analysis,
- Strong analytical abilities,
- Excellent presentation skills across different levels in the organization,
- Highly organized and detail-oriented,
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment,
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude,
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Proficient in English is required. An additional EU language is highly valued.