We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced, open-minded and well-rounded Head of Content Marketing.
We are now undergoing an exciting transformation and understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving EdTech company.
What you’ll do
- Develop a multiple channel content marketing strategy that delivers world-class content and drives growth in the organization.
- Collaborate and supervise other teams content (Learning, Acquisition, PR, Product, CRM, etc.) to define and execute on a roadmap for implementation, integrating and repurposing content marketing when appropriate.
- Provide an analytical understanding of current content marketing performance metrics and spotting opportunities: measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends.
- Execute keyword research and define a keyword universe that aligns with audience needs, business priorities and inbound traffic goals, collaborating with a search engine optimization (SEO) agency/contractor as needed.
- Drive and execute on the opportunities identified to support strategic SEO and marketing wide growth objectives.
- Select and manage content marketing agencies, consultants or freelancers as needed,
- Review briefs and provide consistency across social, web and CRM communications,
- Drive and measure engagement through effective storytelling, creative concepts and executions across our digital channels. Set the standard for digital engagement benchmarks.
- Drive all content marketing initiatives to increase traffic and engagement, and generate leads to help deliver new prospects and tighten our relationship with existing customers,
- Interview key stakeholders at the company and experts in our target market to develop stories, coming up with new ideas and themes for content.
- Develop and manage our content marketing calendar.
- YoY growth of organic and social traffic by developing strategies to boost our brand awareness in the digital space as well as drive high quality traffic towards our main site and blog.
- Manage on-site SEO, longtail keywords project and implementation of best practices recommended by agency.
- Develop and test actions that will increase our session to lead conversion rate.
- Distribute content across our social media platforms (with over 1.5 million followers) in 7 languages.
- Project manager for 360º campaigns.
- Launch influencer campaigns.
- Design a social media strategy that aligns with company values and objectives.
- Track engagement and analytics on social media platforms in order to analyse and develop data-driven content strategies.
- Manage all editorial content on blog.
- Take care of on-site SEO, link-building and SERP rankings; work closely with SEO agency.
- Integrate content initiatives with branding and market position.
- Research and curate content for social media platforms.
- Identify opportunities for growth (be that engagement/traffic/leads).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Researching relevant topics and content trends to improve the content strategy.
- Manage internal team of two, in addition to external agencies.
What you’ll definitely need
- A high degree of energy, self-motivation and initiative.
- Experience copywriting and editing.
- Experience with content creation and curation across platforms, and data analysis.
- Experience with content publishing platform Wordpress.
- Experience scheduling bulk content on Hootsuite or similar.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills in order to keep track of all pieces of content, their status and performance.
- Languages: Native English, Spanish and Catalan.
What makes working at ABA English great
● Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams.
● Working in a vibrant and fast paced company.
● Work from our office in the heart of sunny and beautiful Barcelona (relocation packages are available if you do not currently live in Barcelona).
● Free Breakfast every Friday.
● Free English and Spanish classes.
o Private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
o Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount.
o Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based daycare centers.
o Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
o Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet.
● Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit).
ABA English Culture
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard weeks work with an inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.
About ABA English