Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We are looking to welcome to our team a full time Head of Content Marketing, preferably with a technology background and experience in B2C.
This position will work along with the marketing and product teams and will be responsible for developing, curating and commissioning content to be used for brand awareness, lead generation and client engagement.
The role requires a commercially savvy B2C marketer who can own and define a content marketing calendar and most importantly implement through creative and innovative ways.
What You’ll Do
- Building and delivering the overall company content strategy.
- Create alignment and focus across the company for content creation and purposeful use of the content to support the business.
- Defining the content marketing calendar and owning the brand message and tone of voice.
- Curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in the marketplace.
- Creating SEO friendly content across all formats to improve the company organic reach.
- Commissioning experts and freelancers to create content that will enhance the overall content marketing calendar.
- Working with designers to improve the look and feel of the company's brand and content.
- Manage content distribution and relationships with journalists and the PR companies to bring a wider reach and brand awareness.
What you bring to the table
- The successful candidate will have had experience of writing blog articles, websites (including being SEO savvy), whitepapers, infographics, social media and PR.
- Delivered a variety of B2C content across multiple formats.
- Understand the IT/Technology software consumer market.
- The candidate has worked with PR agencies in the past.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- An excellent story teller with great content creation and editorial skills.
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive and ability to simplify the complex.
Why work with us?
Great question! HHere’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Open free bar on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year