is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software
solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 105 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 4,300 clients in 71 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
We are looking for an experienced Head of Commercial Operations to establish and lead the commercial operations team. The mission of this team is to improve the performance of all commercial functions. The role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and is leading the day-to-day execution and performance of the commercial organisation. He/she is a peer to the other managers in the commercial organisation like the Sales Directors and the Head of Customer Success.
Therefore the Head of Commercial Operations is responsible for improving relevant performance drivers that have a direct influence on the revenue performance of Kantox. Examples are sales headcount growth, sales velocity, upsells or churn rate.
The perfect candidate needs to have a very hands-on approach working closely with all members of the commercial team in highly dynamic environment.
- Responsible for the commercial organization to scale.
- Designing, implementing, improving and monitoring of operational processes and systems. (Examples are territory planning, contract management or compensation)
- Defining action plans together with relevant stakeholders to improve the performance drivers that have an influence on the revenue growth of Kantox
- Providing performance relevant insights to all members of the commercial organisation
- Monitoring of and following up on these actions plans
- Contributing to the commercial strategy based on a deep understanding of the commercial processes and a data-driven approach
- Engineering degree or Business degree
- 3-5 years of experience leading a Sales Operations team in a SaaS or Software company
- Proven leadership, team management, and coaching skills
- Relationship-builder, with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficient level of English
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong proven analytical capabilities and organizational skills
- Resilient to changes and Solution-focused
- Strong ability planning and execution skills with proven ability to drive results
- MBA or similar is highly valued
- Strong background with top qualifications in finance, economics or business administration with a relevant master’s degree or similar
- Good knowledge in Salesforce and XLS
- You enjoy working within a multicultural environment, and you have previous experience in a role with strong international exposure.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona