Hi there! We’re growing the Client Success team in our Madrid office and launching our newly developed SAAS tool, you can be a part of that journey! Are you looking for an adventure? Would you be running your own company if you had the funds? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives OrbitalAds sky-high – worldwide.
Who are we? We’re OrbitalAds – a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to save money for all companies running digital advertisement through the development of a smart machine learning and natural language processing-driven inhouse technology that we packaged into a cool product.
We are proud to be named one of the Google Premier Partners as well as flaunt a nice 300% growth YoY.
What’s so cool about all this? You are joining a funded company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. There is no complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes. We just deliver. You will be joining a company with highly skilled, smart people that are all overachievers and want to be “the best”.
The successful candidate will work closely with the product, engineering, data science, and sales teams to deliver on our ambitious business plan.
She/he will act as the face of the company in front of her/his customers' portfolio and will be responsible for evangelizing our marketing solutions to existing and new clients.
Her/his main goal will be to lead the execution of the marketing optimizations using our own-engineered solutions and very recent launched Saas tool, explain the product, and make sure that it delivers the best results for our clients.
What do we do?
At OrbitalAds we are automating keyword management in SEM. Our product maximizes search engine marketing results using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technology. It is a huge ambition we have and there is still a lot to do. The adventure is guaranteed. You can learn more about this on https://orbitalads.com and on our LinkedIn profile.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage B2B support and lead the transition from an enterprise solution to client self-service with SAAS.
- Lead client meetings and present product solutions for SEM Managers.
- Excel customer relationships, manage their expectations and keep clients happy.
- Make sure the client’s marketing goals are achieved with product actions, setting up a suitable action plan for each account.
- Come up with dynamic solutions and ideas for improved product features.
- Have a complete and deep understanding of Google Ads campaigns and keep up-to-date on product launches.
- Monitor and grow marketing results.
- Manage and configure a client support tool like Zendesk.
What you will get from us:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits.
- You’ll be part of the first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growing startup that is revolutionizing the way that search marketing campaigns are optimized.
- OrbitalAds is a leading significant change in how AdTech is impacting the world. Backed by top tier investors, OrbitalAds is a fast-growing, mission-driven scaleup.
- You’ll have the opportunity of helping create the SAAS tool and articulate the Go To Market Strategy on a global basis.
- Free coffee and fruit every week. And, an office with the best location and amazingly beautiful views of the whole city center of Madrid.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3+ years of experience managing client accounts, and 1+ year leading a team.
- Leadership and management ability: Must be a strong leader and a strong manager. Great leaders inspire and motivate others. Great managers define objectives, build process/structure and measure the performance of their direct reports.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing (SEM), related technologies, and different optimization tools in the market.
- Degree level qualification in Digital Marketing, Economics, Business, Maths, Engineering, Data Science or Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience with Google products (GoogleAds, Google Analytics, SearchAds360, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and are comfortable with math and statistical analysis.
- Good communication skills and a team player, able to work with an international team and with some members working remotely.
- Fluency in English is a must. English level C2 is required as we have customers globally, and other languages are a plus.
- Able to handle several big Google Ads accounts, above 100K € investment/month, at the same time.
- Humble, hard-working, proactive, creative and goal-oriented.
- Able to prioritize, organize the team’s daily tasks, and meet weekly deadlines.
- Ability to talk and manage tasks with Product and Business teams.
- Flexible, open-minded, dynamic and fun.
- You will be a good fit if you are a team player with a strong “can do” attitude and you are willing to give your all to make this adventure a success!
OrbitalAds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.