HeyJobs mission is to leverage data & technology to make recruiting 10x more efficient and effective. By applying best practices from the online world to recruiting, we help our clients win talent at scale. We have raised over 5M$ in funding and are always looking to add talent to our team.
We are operating in a data driven way across the business already with a small business intelligence team in place, but are looking for someone who loves to take on hands-on responsibility and ownership of the role in order to help us grow the business further. You will be working closely with the founders and these are the challenges for you to master:
As Head of Business Intelligence you will:
- lead our BI team and own our web tracking setup & analytics across the business
- own our ETL setup and BI infrastructure, for which you use internal development capacities & 3rd party tools as needed
-be responsible for building out our reporting to be increasingly self-service.
We're using Looker!
- build predictive models of user behaviour to drive our product forward
- work across the whole business delivering insights for the product, marketing & tech teams
What we offer:
- A key role in a fast-growing company with boundless career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to work closely with and learn from a highly experienced team of developers & product managers
- A quality oriented development culture - we're proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration
- A fast-paced environment with projects which will have a direct impact on the success of HeyJobs
- An amazing team culture with regular team and company events
- A feedback-seeking culture that helps your professional and personal growth
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies
- An amazing office in Berlin Kreuzberg with lots of room for individual development
- You have worked in this area for at least 3 years
- You have hands-on experience in working with SQL and large databases, as well as common tracking solutions such as Google Analytics, Snowplow, or others
- Strong mathematical, statistical or technical background
- Ideally experience in working with statistical analysis tools like Pandas for -Python, R, or similar
- You have experience with ETL processes and a sound understanding of how data should be structured for easy analysis
- You know how to build reports in Excel or other data visualization tools that are understood by the whole organization
- Ideally you have hands-on experience with Looker - our self-service visualisation tool of choice already
- You are a self-starter and you get things done
- You speak English fluently, German is an optional plus
Here at HeyJobs the tech team have struck a perfect balance between iterating quickly while still producing high quality code and scalable infrastructure.
Every member of the team has a prominent voice and is encouraged to experiment, take risks and make suggestions that will have an impact on the business. Everyone is also given full end to end ownership of their features. Our processes and our infrastructure allow us to release new features often and painlessly. Infrastructure improvements and refactoring are part of our road map, and we have high test coverage across the team. TDD is an essential part of our development process.
Our Engineering division is divided into two highly performant teams.
The first is Team Laser, working on our web products using Ruby, React, AWS, Terraform, PostgreSQL and Docker. They provide our clients including some of the largest business in Germany with highly functional web applications to help with their internal recruitment processes. These web applications allows them to create content rich job ads in an intuitive manner. They are currently building a self service platform for our clients to manage all their job ads and budgets in one place.
The second team is the Marketing Automation team, who employ machine
learning to vastly improve the reach of job ads for our clients. They
collect huge amounts of data from different sources to maximise the
number of relevant applicants for each of our clients' jobs. They use
the latest and greatest tech on this team. On the data and machine
learning side we use Python (SKLearn, Pands, Numpy) AWS Lambda, Kafka,
Sagemaker and Terraform.
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you'd like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow get in touch.
Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs? Take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings!