We are looking for a native-German speaking business development pro to join our team in Berlin!
Penta changes business banking with an easy to use digital bank account for startups and small businesses in Germany. We recently raised a €2.2 million seed round in February 2018 and now we are on the mission to take over the German SME banking market. We are looking for someone who will help us form partnerships with other businesses or government institutions to acquire more customers.
Our marketing team has a great level of expertise, we worked in
various startups in Silicon Valley and Europe, led growth using many
What you will be doing:
1. Drive the partnerships strategy - who we need to partner with, how we can do it and how to prioritize it
2. Acquire the following types of partners:
- Co-working spaces, startup associations, business clubs
- Startups/businesses who serve a similar audience
- Notaries and lawyers
- Government & industry associations
- Any other types of partners you think will be beneficial for Penta
3. Help us manage different marketing campaigns, projects, and events
- You are experienced building partnerships with different types of partners (at least 50% of mentioned above), ideally in a similar market / with a similar target audience
- You are native in German and fluent in English.
- You are outgoing, convincing and can communicate with external partners easily
- You are up for a good challenge and hungry to deliver great results
- You have a good grasp on how online & offline marketing works
- Ideally, you have a network of contacts you would be able to leverage from day one
Our marketing team has a great level of expertise, we worked in various startups in Silicon Valley and Europe, led growth using many different channels.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to truly disrupt SME banking in Germany and Europe
- A great bizdev challenge
- High degree of independence
- Working with a cool international team of top-notch professionals
- Competitive salary and a great cozy office in Berlin Mitte (close to S-Hackescher Markt)
- Unlimited fun & coffee