InfoJobs, vibbo, Fotocasa,habitcalia, Coches.net, Motos.net y Milanuncios.com are the main sites of Schibsted Spain.
The Business Development team is responsible for driving growth, engagement, and monetization by identifying, executing, and managing partnerships and strategic initiatives, in collaboration with product, sales and other cross-functional teams.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development teammate to play a critical role in growing and managing high–impact projects and partnerships that enable our product teams to not only build first in class products but also accelerate user growth and product engagement.
This person will possess strong business development experience, a proven ability to work well cross functionally and an infectious passion for our brands Coches.net and Motos.net as well as the other brands in Schibsted’s portfolio such as Vibbo and Milanuncios.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the management of a great team, working on products that have the potential to impact millions of users as well as every buyer and seller of vehicles in Spain. As a member of the management team at Coches.net, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketplace and your responsibilities will include:
• Develop the Marketplace strategy in line with the Schibsted strategy
• Identify value creation initiatives and opportunities (B2B and B2C)
• Develop the optimal commercial offering and pricing policy
• Provide great market assessment to the Marketplace
• Drive budget process and follow up on this
• Build a strong culture for collaboration.
If you’re passionate about Business Development, you have creative initiatives that make up popular and digital culture, and you really share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
Join our team!
Desired skills & Professional experience
• 4+ years of business development experience at mobile-focused consumer technology companies or alliance/strategic partner management role, with experience working with product teams.
• At least, 3 years’ experience as a Manager, having outstanding people management skills: flexible team player and leader; able to co-ordinate and manage in a non-hierarchical, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong analytical, strategic and leadership skills, with the ability to build frameworks around and to be data driven in your decisions.
• Strong ability to negotiate, influence and work in a team.
• Positive track record of driving groups to overcome challenges and willingness to do something different
• Clear vision of both big picture and details
• Ability to staying ahead of the problem
• Perceived as fair and credible and seen as a role model
• Empathetic, respectful and able to gain employees respect and trust
• High energy to drive change, inspirational
• Courageous and persistent
• Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization providing thought leadership and market context to help drive consensus and reach key decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills (in English and Spanish).
• BS/BA degree, MBA or similar a plus
Schibsted is an international media group with approximately 6.800 employees and operations in 30 countries. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and exciting products that matter to people in their daily lives. Are you a person with career ambitions? We can offer many opportunities across our group companies, both national and international.
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a Best Place to Work company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices (in march 2019 will be 22@)!!!
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience