At Typeform, data is becoming our #1 asset.
Our Data team fuel data-informed decisions, proactively seek solutions to company problems, and anticipate future needs. And the best part? The humans behind it all, united by a strong team identity, collaborative spirit, and a love of all things analytical.
Now, we need an experienced Head of Analytics to support a team of data scientists to achieve amazing results.
Here’s Alessandro, our Director of Analytics:
“This is a fast-evolving team and everything is developing. There’s plenty of space for creativity and it’s a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Typeform.”
Are you empathetic and humble? Do
autonomous, motivated teams put a smile on your face? Do you munch data
for breakfast? Are you excited about helping Typeform become the
benchmark for conversational data collection?
You’ll report directly to Alessandro, and lead a growing team of data scientists.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Oversee the team’s development, wellbeing, and motivation—while nurturing a pleasant and productive atmosphere.
- Be a strategic thought partner for our leadership team, and work with them to define and execute a successful business strategy.
- Create and evolve of a framework to effectively measure company goals and the impact of initiatives.
- Champion projects that maximize growth and positively influence our KPIs (acquisition, monetization, retention, etc.)
- Work with other departments to meet their data needs, making the info clear for tech experts and newbies alike.
- Foster a healthy data culture throughout the organization.
Now you know the basics. But what do your future colleagues want to see from you?
Here’s Viola, Data Scientist:
"Continuous learning, communication and good vibes are key for our team: we're looking for somebody that not only is experienced in Business projects, but also has a real passion for people."
And here’s David, our Lead Data Scientist:
“The data team is great: we deliver value and people appreciate us. We like what we do and on top of all this, we get along! We need you to maintain these dynamics while scaling the team.”
- You’ve got a strong background in business and strategic consultancy, gained through several years experience in the field.
- You’ve got experience managing a team of data scientists and business analysts.
- You’re empathetic—you love helping people grow professionally and personally.
- You’ve got knowledge on several data science and big data technologies (Python, R, Hadoop).
- You’ve got experience in advanced analytics, including experimental design, statistical models, and (to some extent) machine learning.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple.
- You’re skilled at guiding stakeholders through the data jungle.
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment. Bonus points if you can teach us cool words in other languages.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—if you’ve got the data to back it up 😉