TEADS Spain is looking for an experience professional to lead the Ad operations team, and work across a variety of operational initiatives for the Spanish business.
This position will report directly to the Managing Director in Spain.
The position will entail responsibility over all our Ad Operations activity, leading and managing a team of 10 professionals, making sure all the campaigns are delivered in time and quality, ensuring best in class client service, building new processes, assisting in the development of long-term Ad Ops strategy; and implementing business level strategy for Teads.
We seek exceptional candidates who are highly motivated, have a track record of academic and professional success, are driven to succeed and have enthusiasm and passion for Teads products.
The responsibilities of the Ad Operations Team are:
- Manage the end-to-end Programmatic campaign process from start to finish
- Direct client relationship management (Agencies, clients or Trading Desks) throughout campaign lifecycle
- Create, develop and grow the day-to-day relationships with our clients and key decision makers
- Understand clients’ objectives and KPIs and optimize towards these for optimum campaign performance
- Create Deal Id’s and monitor delivery, spend and performance
- Troubleshooting issues effecting delivery and performance
- Analysing a variety of dashboards to get campaign insights and actionable data
- Reporting performance to internal teams and clients, daily, weekly and in group/pod meetings
- Educate and consult with our clients on the Teads product suite and wider programmatic video industry
- Identifying upselling opportunities across programmatic activity
- Working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, and 3rd party ad-serving systems
- Set up campaigns and creatives on the Teads ad serving platform
- Regular reporting of campaign performance data to internal and external teams, producing mid and end of campaign reports. Includes writing campaign commentary and analysis, producing screenshots and ability to highlight campaign success metrics for our clients.
- Technical troubleshooting of creatives
- Teads Studio VPAID build
- Extensive experience in managing a large Team, succesfully
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems with limited supervision
- Highly Productive: Ability to be highly productive with limited oversight. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility for shaping and executing upon our Operation strategy and operations.
- Structured Thinking: Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and a sense of humor: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with databases/query languages or a strong desire and commitment to learn the basics is important.
- Multi-tasking Prioritization Expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different stakeholders, priorities and demands.
- Understanding of digital video industry and business models (ad-supported in particular)
- Advanced Knowledge of digital technology platforms including broadband video, advertising platforms, consumer electronics, mobile and social networking
- Degree in Engineering / Tech, Media, or related field
- Extensive experience in Digital Ad Ops managing teams
- Very High Knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Multiple ad server experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple campaigns, meeting deadlines, and learning new products
- Strongly detailed and solution-oriented
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent English language level and Spanish as a mother tongue
==== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.