One E Security is not just another Cyber security company ... our DNA is different. We are an agile and passionate team that takes on some of the worlds largest and most complex Cyber Incidents and Digital Investigations. Our team are internationally recognized experts and educators in Information Security with a high level of technological specialization in Digital Forensics, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response. By understanding the uniqueness of our clients needs, we deliver "value-added" solutions to the challenges faced in today´s Hyper connected world of data security, privacy and regulation. Our recent investigations include fraud detection and mitigation, insider trading and market manipulation. For over 10 years we have been trusted to deliver our unique blend of market leading digital investigation, Incident Response capabilities and "front-line" threat intelligence to financial institutions, insurance companies, critical infrastructure, multi-nationals, military institutions and law enforcement worldwide.
- Lead and Manage a Team of software developers and software development projects
- Responsible for the Team to follow best software development practices to ensure a continuous delivery of code.
- Responsible for the Team to produce scalable, sound and secure top quality code.
- Report to Management on the progress of the Team and communicate any issues effectively.
- Propose improvements in processes to improve code quality and speed delivery.
- Act as a technical mentor to Team members.
- Document and organize all timeliness, communications, findings and recommendations concerning an engagement.
- Prepare written communications and reports for delivery to clients.
- Assist with reviewing existing tools, applications, and processes to help strengthen and optimize current software team capabilities, as well as identifying any gaps or technical solutions to further enhance the team's effectiveness.
- Gather feedback from Team members on all matters, ensure people are heard, be the voice of the team.
- Proficient in software development (Python) and associated technologies
- Minimum of 5 years’ lead experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous team leadership experience.
- A keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- Ability to lead a high performing team.
- Ability to write end to end solutions, create robust high volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- A strong understanding and proven experience with building high performing applications.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery (Devops).
- Experience providing leadership in agile or other rapid development environments.
- Experience developing high quality, testable and high performance software using agile practices.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timeliness through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience in effective and efficient time and resource management.
- Strong attention to detail, concern for data accuracy, and high personal integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with our clients.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- Specialized professional development in cibersecurity field.
- Flexible schedules and the possibility of tele-working.
- DFIR training
- A good working environment and stability.
- An attractive salary & benefit package
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Indefinite.
CONDITIONS: Remuneration is negotiable depending on personal and professional skills
About One eSecurity