Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporates and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places. The absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
Ubeeqo is all about the move from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals or SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centers of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimize business. Through our web platform, we offer a simpler and more efficient way to get a company going: from company cars to car rental, from taxis to trains. Our goal: to optimize our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin} performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
We seek those who are:
- Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Looking for international challenges and a fun work environment
- Excited to change the way people travel and the way our cities are organized
- A firm believer in the necessity to preserve our environment
About the job:
We are looking for a passionate hardware manager to join our Vehicle Technology squad, in charge of gathering and standardizing data for our different business units. You will work in close collaboration with the hardware Manager and Product Owner. If you want to make a difference and improve the experience of millions of users, this is the position for you!
What we’ll ask from you:
- Acquire knowledge of our current tools and make suggestions for improvements in line with the needs of the service
- Train and support the different internal teams using the installed hardware (Fleet managers, customer service, sales, KAM…)
- Unify processes and make sure they are well followed by the teams in our operating countries (Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, UK…)
- Test and validate new solutions present on the market
- Collect and analyse the needs of internal customers in all the subsidiaries
- Write specifications in the ticketing tool
- Follow-up on developments and recipes
- Establish a documentation system for the hardware platform
What we are looking for:
A dynamic and motivated Engineering school recent graduate/ gap year student, with the following attributes:
- Interest for new technologies and mobility
- Autonomy and rigor
- Great ability to listen, analyse, summarize and reformulate
- Problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions quickly
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team, in-house and remote
- Fluent English is a MUST (communication within the company is in English)
- Energy and creativity
- Knowledge of the CAN-bus usage in the vehicles industry
- Experience with APIs integrations