Storelift is working on Retail Automation leveraging cutting-edge Computer Vision technology for Brick And Mortar Stores. We are developing an autonomous cashier system allowing to remove the biggest pain customers live every day: the line. We are closing an important fundraising round with top-tier VCs and a strategic partnership with a national retailer.
We are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and hard-working team
players with a strong sense of ownership, to join us in shaping the
future of commerce.
We are building an ambitious project that includes video/Image processing, deep learning, real-time stream processing, sensor fusion.
• Become an expert on shelf monitoring requirements, and develop
in-depth knowledge of infrastructure, hardware, regulation, and safety.
• Define electrical component requirements based on overall performance demands.
• Drive creative senor architectures, including detailed CAD and firmware, as necessary to meet our unusual requirements.
• Grow, manage and maintain a network of integrators, and suppliers.
• Manage and/or perform assembly, integration and system testing.
• Take pride in documenting design specifications and test protocols.