CityTaps is now looking for a embedded systems engineer to complete the technical team.
You will report to the CTO and be contribute to the R&D of our smart water meter.
Some challenges ahead of you include EMC studies, consumption optimisation, radio performances optimization etc.
You will be part of a international team that speaks English and French. Any new language is more than welcomed.
The position is based in Paris and might require trips to meet suppliers and in the field, starting with African countries.
- You are interested in solving a major and global social crisis and want to use tech for good
- You understand user centered design and that technology is a tool, not a purpose
- You have an electronics or embedded system education
- You know how to design an electronic system using EDA softwares and can write firmware in C.
- A first experience with the design of an IoT device is a plus
- You like new technical challenges, you are creative, pro-active and eager to share your knowledge and move the company forward
- You can work in multicultural environment and are at ease to work in English in the office and with French suppliers
Nobody’s perfect - if you’re awesome but don’t meet all of the items above, you should still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you want to contribute to the project.
Citytaps values diversity and is open to any gender, mother tongue, nationality.