We’re looking for a full-stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for the front- and back-end development of our marketing tools & technologies, helping us accelerate the growth of our self-serve business.
As a Growth Software Engineer, you will be a key hire for Framer’s newly formed Growth team, who are committed to using data, insights, design thinking, and rapid experimentation to drive user growth. Whether it is building new solutions and features or streamlining our current systems, you will help ensure that the roadmap, processes, implementation, and usage of our day-to-day tools scale efficiently and maximize spend. Your role as a software engineer on this team is to help build robust and practical systems that lead to user growth and continuously improve engagement and conversion.
What you’ll do
- Devise and implement a marketing tech stack/automation platform that deliver integrations, tests for effective triggers and creates dashboards
- Build data pipelines and generate reports that identify opportunities for improvement, and more
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to expand, develop, test and analyze additional user growth features (onboarding, tutorial, landing pages etc.)
- Execute and nurture the implementation of smart, highly performant A/B test systems that generate faster results and increase business metrics
- Perform rapid product iteration through experimentation to determine what users want, ensuring that results are underpinned by data
- Lean toward action, pragmatism, and results – tangible outcomes that are measurable
- Share knowledge/insights based on A/B tests and use data to inform and influence roadmaps and business decisions
- Use expertise to help teammates excel in their growth-related projects
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a software engineer.
- Experience with at least one of the following: HTML, CSS, SQL, Python
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A growth mindset, humility, and the desire to both own your domain and empower others through the work you do
- Demonstrated desire to continually improve upon the code, systems, and processes through analysis and metrics