FilledThis offer is not available anymore
WHO WE ARE
Heetch is a mobility app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out.
Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their best to make their rides unforgettable and friendly!
We are focused on young people's expectations and are competing within a fast-paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has been growing since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing French startups!
YOUR ROLE @GROWTH MARKETING TEAM
Our mission in to help people going out, safely, easily and in a friendly way! As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will help to build our online acquisition and retention strategy on every channel, and you will execute on it in order to grow our Drivers and Passengers marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage performance-based paid marketing efforts to reach acquisition and retention objective (Social eg Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Search eg Google, OtherAd networks, etc.)
• Optimize our marketing-mix based on the performance of past, ongoing, or future channels
• Make budget forecasts, check spends on a weekly basis, adjust when necessary, challenge our budget weights
• Coordinate with other teams (brand design, local teams) to :
1. Find compelling ways of communicating with drivers and passengers in order to create unforgettable and on-brand content
2. Develop and refine the targeting strategy
• Apply industry leading best practices to efficiently scale marketing campaigns. Conduct and iterate on A/B tests to improve campaign performance
• Deeply understand the lifecycle of Heetch passengers and drivers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the lifecycle, with a focus on acquisition
• Work hand in hand on common projects with your fellow growth marketers in charge of on boarding, activation, engagement, reactivation, across email, sms, push or in-app messages
• Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
• Understand the data behind the scene: understand mobile app attribution and third-party attribution tracking integrations (Adjust, etc), identify and share simple data attribution discrepancies, etc.
• Collaborate with data analytics and tech teams to improve campaign setup and monitoring
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• 3+ years experience on online marketing and advertising
• Experienced Marketer: you understand the big picture, and know how to get and retain users
• Detail-oriented. You won’t let anything slip.
• Analytical: proven analytical background, you love and manipulate the data, and can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations.
• Collaborative: you love to work with many teams; you’re open and enthusiast, and you love to help other.
• You speak Fluent in French and English
• You're a total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• And of course, you're a nice girl/guy 😃
• You have prior exposure to startup environments
• You’ve already worked on mobile user acquisition
• You have experience in project management and you can manage multiple projects at various stages in one time
• You’re a Heetch user, an explorer, and enjoy going out! 🚘
• Salary depending on your experience
• Some Heetch credits
• A Spotify subscription
• Gym membership discount
• Flexible ways of working and fruits and small treats
• Travel budget to visit your colleagues abroad (1000€ per year)
• All the classic stuff: health insurance, etc.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.