Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where everyday you learn something new and exciting? Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
Bridge for Billions is the first online incubator that creates a bridge between entrepreneurs, their ideas, and the mentors that help them through our online platform. With the mentor’s help, they create their business plans and understand the viability of their ideas. We’re an up-and-coming startup that forms part of networks like Forbes Europe 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows.
What are we looking for from you:
Data and metric-driven, success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, good people skills and willing to take a leading role in a team & flexible (remember - we’re a startup). Believe that marketing is a science more than an art, and put a strong emphasis on targets, segmentation & metrics. Continually be looking for areas of improvement, more so than revolution, and run small experiments to test and validate your ideas rather than planning out "the next big campaign”.
We need an inspirational leader to manage a new growth marketing team of 3~4 people and own Bridge for Billions’ B2C marketing strategy through a day to day execution. You’ll play an essential role to maximize the relevance, use and conversion of our online incubation program for entrepreneurs and mentors, helping the growth of the company (mostly through inbound marketing activities), as well as helping us improve our user experience.
What do we look for?:
- Be B4B’s growth engine, working directly with the founders to plan and implement cost-effective solutions to drive our sales and mentors acquisition.
- Engineering/Economics/Data Science background preferred.
- Identify and implement the most promising growth opportunities, particularly in terms of lead generation and website traffic.
- Experiment with new approaches to achieve growth, creating viral loops and network effects.
- Plan and lead performance-driven customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels.
- Push forward and optimize our online marketing channels (SEM, display, affiliate, retargeting)
- Gather and analyze performance data and continuously improve strategy and campaigns.
- Manage online marketing campaigns (SEM & Social) from creation, implementation, measurement and optimization.
- Develop and A/B test creative and attractive messaging and layouts for all users and touch points including web, email, social, B4B platform, etc.
- Advise on acquisition of maximization tactics/lead generated based on consumer behavior and benchmarks.
- Monitor and optimize our CAC/LTV.
- Investigate and optimize the customer journeys to shorten all the acquisition, activation, conversion and retention cycles.
- Optimize online sales lead scoring, nurturing, and conversion for client and internal sales initiatives.
- Skilled in working with Marketing Automation Tools, CRM Tools (Hubspot preferred), Email Marketing/automation tools, Landing Page Optimization Tools, SEM automation tools and Web Analytics.
Job Benefits - What do we offer?
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge, it’s expressed in attitudes and abilities to relate with others. We are a friendly team that loves to grab lunch together and talk about anything from how the world is doing to what we did over the weekend. Only one rule, no shop talk at the lunch table! Long hours of work, but also lots of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing)!
Our selection process gives you a chance to show your abilities, solve cases, get to know the team and ask any questions you have.
- Marketing Director role and responsibilities with great freedom to initiate own ideas.
- Be a leader in an essential part of the company.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage.
- A dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
- This position requires being based in Madrid.
- Compensation €25K ~ €30K.
- Quarterly salary reviews based on individual performance and company's progress.
About Bridge for Billions