We are looking for a key player at Skoove! In this very broad mid-level role, you will drive customer acquisition and conversion initiatives from conception to completion - rapidly growing our North American and European customer base. This role leads our paid acquisition and CRM and is responsible to report on performance across all channels and for the entire funnel from first touch to sale.
Our ideal candidate is a result-driven customer growth professional, with a 5+ years track record in a similar broad role in the app economy. You love an analytic and strategic approach to customer growth and can't wait to translate your conclusions into results, test, and iterate. You have what it takes to join our marketing team? Apply now!
- Paid advertising: Run ROI positive campaigns on Facebook, Apple Search Ads, and content networks. Define and coordinate creation of creative.
- CRM: Constantly optimize onboarding and re-engagement campaigns and ensure high engagement with large email audiences.
- Partnerships: Initiate and close partnerships and implement campaigns with artists, brands and other partners.
- App Store Optimization and SEO: Work with App and Play stores and our external agencies to constantly optimize store page conversion, app, and web rankings.
- Reporting: Constantly test, measure, and optimize across all channels. You serve as the central information resource for our growth metrics.
- Marketing Tech: You manage the relationships to our marketing service partners and select the best in class partners together with our CEO and CTO.
- Management: Select and manage marketing interns; control the marketing budget.
- Works closely with our internal content team and external creatives.
- Report directly to the CEO.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Join an exceptional multinational team of 20 and shape the future of music education
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and occasional remote work
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in hands-on customer acquistion and conversion role at small or medium web / app developers.
- Energetic and tenacious personality with entrepreneurial approach and strong closing skills; used to deliver results independently
- Track record of developing and executing very cost effective customer acquisition campaigns including paid advertising
- Hands on proficiency with marketing tech stack: Facebook BM, Google Adwords, Appsfllyer, Mixpanel, ...
- Music and technology lover with broad musical knowledge and understanding of music making.
- Experience managing suppliers and implementing partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or other related area.
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
- EU work permit