What we'd need...
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at Signaturit. This new Signabuddy’s main responsibility will be collaborating with the team to establish Signaturit as the leading European contract management solution and as a global player.
In this role, you will influence and optimize the conversion of leads into opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Own our end-to-end lead acquisition strategy and implementation across multiple channels.
- Drive acquisition strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on expected impact and effort.
- Lead funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and analytics.
- Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to hit aggressive budget targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to align efforts and enhance group performance
This is you
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, finance, engineering or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum 4 years growth marketing experience in high-growth B2B companies. B2C growth marketing experienced will also be valued.
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
- Direct-response, performance marketing, and paid advertising background
- Expert in one or more of the following acquisition channels: Display, Social, SEO/SEM, mobile, and video.
- Knowledge of our tech stack: Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Mix Panel. Nice to have: Funnel.io, Segment or similar.
- Cross-functional leadership experience, working with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, creative and finance to drive performance
- Experience owning and managing a budget, creating forecasts and models for program performance and cost
- Highly analytical with experience pulling data, building reports and analyzing large sets of data
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Experienced with lifecycle marketing with specific focus on driving conversion from signup to paid
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.