We are seeking a hungry (pun intended) Growth Marketing Manager to join our expanding marketing team! This is a REMOTE position and can be located anywhere in Europe.
Eating Europe is the largest tour operator specialising in culinary tours and activities across Europe. The company started in Rome, Italy in 2011 and then expanded into Florence, London, Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. In 2019, we are continuing to expand to cover more culinary dream destinations in Europe! Since 2011 we have shared a taste of local life with over 150,000 guests from all over the world showing them the cities we love.
What you do everyday is somewhat up to you - we’re looking for someone to tell us what we should be doing to grow our business by not only acquiring new B2C and B2B customers, but also growing the lifetime value of the 150k+ guests who have joined our tours over the years. But there are some core responsibilities that we know we need covered. They are:
- Leverage our analytics and booking data to understand our customer’s journey and booking funnel - and optimise it!
- Identify and test new paid advertising opportunities
- Work closely internally with cross-functional team members and externally with our SEO/SEM agency. You’ll interact with product development, sales, local city managers and even our tour guides frequently
- Develop and execute B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns
- Generate testing hypotheses and launch A/B or Multivariate tests
- Identify and launch personalisation campaigns to improve the customer experience and conversion rate
- Help manage and expand our affiliate program
- Identify and implement opportunities to expand and optimise our presence on the OTAs
We need you to have:
- Proven experience in growth or acquisition marketing
- A thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Deep knowledge of the travel/tourism industry
- Fluency in English
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform including Google Analytics, Optimize, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- A get sh-t done attitude
- An analytical problem-solver mindset
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points if you:
- Live in or near any cities where we have a presence
- Have relevant certifications (although proven experience trumps certifications)
What we offer:
- A challenging role in a fast developing start-up environment
- Lots of autonomy and trust - we expect our team members to bring their best ideas and initiatives to the table
- Fun and creative colleagues who are passionate about food and about sharing experiences with guests and colleagues
- Competitive compensation package based on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work remotely - We all do!
- Annual retreat to get together and get aligned
About Eating Europe