Feast It is changing the events industry by building an online booking platform connecting anybody to the country’s best street food, private chefs and restaurant caterers. Our events range from small private parties and corporate events, right up to festivals with 1.5 million attendees. We’ve created the one-stop solution for finding the best event catering and others are taking notice too. We recently came #17 in the Startups 100 awards and were finalists in the 2019 Natwest Entrepreneur Awards.
From Dirtyburger to Bao, Five Points to Nobu, we work with over 1000 of the most exciting food and drink producers in the country. Our clients range from Amazon, Nike, and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars, and Taylor Swift. We’re just two and a half years into our journey, and so far have seen nothing but rapid growth. Our team is expanding, our office keeps growing, we’ve recently fed 3 million mouths at public festivals, and we keep smashing all our targets!
We work out of an awesome office just two minutes from Aldgate East station that boasts a wellness studio, a beer fridge, free breakfast, regular food tastings from the best chefs in London and, generally speaking, not terrible people.We’re a fun team, all passionate about startups, the hospitality industry and are excited to be building a disruptive events business.
Over 2019 our growth & marketing team have scaled acquisition from a trickle of word of mouth referrals to thousands of high-value enquiries every month, have used data to find equilibrium between supply and demand, and significantly boosted conversion rates by improving UX. Now we’re looking for a food-loving Growth Marketer to continue that work, identifying and executing high-impact growth initiatives, taking us into 2020 with heaps of momentum. The main purpose of this role is to increase our revenue, and you’ll have the freedom of a wide remit to make that happen!
Reporting directly to Curran, our Head of Marketing and with direct access to marketing, development, design and product you’ll have all the specialist support required to complement your areas of expertise. Some initiatives will focus on improving the user experience for customers, others will involve increasing the volume of leads and there will also be exciting opportunities to launch new parts of the business.
In the first three months, there are two big projects you’ll work on, both are cross-functional and have the potential to materially transform the business into something much larger than it is now. Alongside big projects you’ll work on lots of quick wins, iterating on previous learnings.
We care far more about attitude, intelligence and mindset than experience, but the ideal candidate:
- Has advanced skills in data analysis and analytics
- Has advanced skills in at least one digital marketing discipline including SEO, CRO, PPC, Marketing Automation, Affiliates etc.
- Has experience working on cross-functional projects involving product + development teams
- Knows what makes a great user experience
- Takes full ownership, tackling the challenge at hand, never wondering “is that my remit?”
- Is equally happy getting their hands dirty as presenting high-level strategy
- Has experience working in a high-growth startup or fast-paced business
- Has a strong bias for action
- Is curious - are never done learning and actively seek to improve their knowledge
- Has a good eye for detail and is a problem solver
- Has the relevant permissions to work in the UK - sadly we are not yet able to sponsor visas
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Significant discounts in a lot of London's best restaurants and bars
- Free coffee, beer, pizza and an overly stocked snack cupboard in the office
- Regular team socials and events, ranging from company dinner parties to heading to Secret Cinema
- A shiny new Macbook to work on
- Action not ego: Everyone from founder to intern can make change in the business. If you’ve got a good idea, we’ll make it happen.
- Dog-friendly office
- 100+ incredible lunch options in just a few minutes walk. The office is between Aldgate East and Whitechapel stations, so we’re surrounded by amazing markets, delis, bars and restaurants in Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch
- Loads of invites and tickets to food-industry events,(yes they usually do have free food)
- A plant-filled utopia of a working environment
- You’ll be part of a fun and passionate team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company and genuinely enjoy grabbing a drink post-work.
- Sunny courtyard for lunch, drinks etc.
In your cover letter please tell us why you specifically want this role.
We are not working with recruiters, please do not call our office.
About Feast it