what3words is on a mission to ensure that everyone, everywhere, has a simple way to talk about location.
Our aim is to drive mass awareness and adoption of what3words amongst consumers, both directly and through our partners.
We are looking for a superstar Growth Marketer to help us manage programmes to increase user growth and retention. You will be working within the Growth team and closely with our Marketing and Business Development teams to evolve and execute the strategy to realise user scale-up.
You’ll be working alongside our Head of Growth, analyst and our growth product manager, bringing analytical insight and expertise to our decision making. Together, you’ll work to identify what to test, implement and evaluate, with the ultimate goal of increasing 3-word address usage globally across a number of channels.
- Previous experience in a growth marketing / user acquisition role
- A track record in user retention programmes
- Comfortable iterating fast and measuring performance of iterations
- Experience optimizing user funnel
- Experience dealing with multiple channels to recruit and retain users
- Experience with KPI reporting, particularly around channel performance
- Experience managing external relationships and actively look for new opportunities and partnerships
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and analytics tools
You will be:
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- An effective collaborator across all functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and operational teams
- One of those colleagues everyone loves to work with
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the early joiners at what3words.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in our London office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in London (or ready to move to London immediately) and those that have authorisation to work in the UK.
Get in touch with some combination of CV/Linkedin profile/covering letter to tell us about who you are and some examples of how you’ve influenced some major decisions with data.
You can send all of this and anything else you think we should see to firstname.lastname@example.org.