Solidarityapp.com is looking to amplify its marketing team! We are seeking a proactive, creative team player who is also looking to learn and grow. You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary team that is flexible yet highly oriented toward objectives.
Day to day you’ll work with the head of marketing, and will be responsible for:
- Implementing a social media strategy around marketing objectives.
- Analyze key metrics and analytics.
- Create social media schedule for each social media with their own strategy.
- Generate, edit, publish, and create engagement with daily content.
- Attend industry events both at home and abroad. You will be expected to travel occasionally.
What we are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about gaming
- Speaks English
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire
- Writing and communication skills
- Analytical capacity
- Dominates office package tools
What we offer:
- Full time employment + bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great team atmosphere and from time to time team hamburger burger eating contests (veggie burgers allowed) ;-)
About Solidarity App