At EuroMillions.com we are looking for a digital and web designer to help us expand our lottery web-based application and the company acquisition campaigns. You will work with a small professional and structured team for the creation and launch of new products and features.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated person who enjoys challenges and who is eager to learn.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· You create quality banner ads and landing pages that you are happy to improve.
· You have a good knowledge of UI, UX and IA.
· You have a good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 for RWD layout.
· You have a good knowledge of design principles: balance, contrast, emphasis (lines, color, texture, shapes, proximity, placement, spacing, hierarchy), typography best practices and how to use images.
· You have the capacity to design within an established brand identity yet think creatively to extend the brand in relevant and meaningful ways.
· You pay attention to the quality of your work and you are happy to improve.
· You thrive for pragmatic perfection and pay attention to details.
· You are eager to learn, forward thinker and passionate about your work.
· You are motivated to work with, and guide teammates towards common success.
· You believe that the combination of a designing in Photoshop along with HTML & CSS is greater than the sum of their parts.
· Academic degree in design or equivalent practical experience.
· Solid knowledge of design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, balance, contrast, proportion, white space).
· 4 years of Photoshop & Illustrator professional experience.
· 2 years of HTML & CSS for RWD professional experience.
· Good understanding of SEO, browser speed and performance for multi-devices.
· Good communication skills in English.
· Good communication skills in Spanish.
· Ability to work in Spain (work permit).
· Experience in Angular2
· Experience in React
What we offer
· International-minded project (and with customers across 160+ countries).
· We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
· An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company.
· A quality oriented company culture.
· Competitive salary (correlated to your seniority)
· Continuous training to keep up to date with latest technologies.
· Quiet and spacious office with terrace in the city center close to public transports and other facilities.
· Flexible working hours
· Pluralsight Account
· Fresh fruits