At Fever, the leading entertainment discovery and inspiration platform, we are changing the way plans are made.
With a global reach of more than 15 million people per week, we have presence in NYC, Madrid, London and Paris, among others, with many new launches planned for the coming months.
We are growing fast, and to further strengthen our design team, we are now accepting applications for an experienced, qualified and motivated Graphic Designer to be based at our Madrid office.
Being a Graphic designer at Fever involves:
- Design offline and online graphic material for the product, marketing and media channels
- Branded content designs for our growing media channels
- Digital art: Some pictures need retouching, some app assets need an artistic input.
- Product keynotes & Infographic posters
- Web assets: banners, Newsletters, social blasts..
- Offset design for Flyers, company merchandise and other promo materials.
- Visual guidelines: Work with them and nourish them
- Be aware of the mainstream trends of digital design
- Constantly search for opportunities to improve the products visuals.
Skills & Requirements
- Educational background in Graphic Design or other artistic degree
- Proficient in at least 1 Designing tool (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiar with the design specifications for products based on web and offset.
- Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Spanish, due you will be working with our teams in Spain, USA and UK.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
Some of our perks:
- Flexible working hours
- 40% discount in all our plans, exclusive to our Fever Staff
- External training and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, coffee and all kinds of refreshing drinks
- Work in the heart of Madrid, right in front of la puerta de Alcalá
- Share ideas! Working in an innovative and international company