We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer Intern to join our
Marketing Department, where you will be working on projects aimed at
enhancing the overall user experience of our digital platform.
If you consider yourself a creative & motivated person that’s willing to learn and grow professionally, then you’re the person we are looking for!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- Design of digital marketing material (such as Facebook Ad creatives, email templates, landing pages)
- Development of our website and mobile graphic content (banners, blogs, newsletters) and adapting them to different target markets
- Adapting images to our different graphic design projects
What you should bring
- Excellent design skills using Photoshop
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organization skills
- You are an innovative and creative person
- You are result oriented and understand the marketing aspect of your design work
- The ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
- A portfolio is desired
What makes working at Ofertia great
- We offer you a one year full-time internship
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh frui, etc)