The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 70 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team based in Barcelona and bring the THN brand to life. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Take the lead on everything related to design within the marketing team, from the initial brief to the final execution and delivery of campaign content.
- Become a guardian of our brand's visual identity, both online and offline, through your creation of content across all channels.
- Interpret and respond creatively to design briefs, translating key messages or concepts into engaging content.
- Undertake creative brief storyboarding and concept development for new projects.
- Adapt & re-purpose existing assets to amplify campaigns further.
- Create the following types of content: email templates, website elements, website landing pages, digital banners, event presentations, product presentations, animated product videos, promotional videos, printed materials, event booths...
- Exceptional visual design skills and a passion for design.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines, yet show-off personal touches, creativity and flair.
- At ease adapting quickly to new priorities and simultaneously handling multiple projects.
- High level of proficiency in design, video and photo-editing software.
- Understanding of HTML principles.
- Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in the workplace.
- Creative, out-of-the box thinking.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player and fun to work with.
What we offer:
- Learning environment.
- Flexibility and autonomy.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Great office in the centre of Barcelona.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network