Submer Technologies provides a revolutionary computing liquid immersion cooling solution for data centers that saves up to 99% of cooling costs. Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in data center design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona to meet growing international demand.
About the Role and the Candidate:
In this broad role, the successful candidate will collaborate with all aspects of the company: technical, operations, sales and executive and will fit into the eclectic team of fun-loving (pseudo-)nerds with a passion for innovation and environment. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team to help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
The Graphic and Web Designer will:
- Own the Submer Website from a design and layout perspective
- Own and drive the Submer Branding Strategy
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to optimise Lead generation
- Collaborate closely with content creators
- Own Event visual design and identity
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to paid advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, AdWords, retargeting…)
- Fluent English, Spanish and other languages
- Knowledge in the Hosting/Datacenter market
- SEO/SEM management
- Lead Optimisation/Nurturing
- Multichannel and multi-device mindset
- Rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, inDesign…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance benefit
- Great work environment
- Career path evolution
We hope to have peaked your interest and would love to speak to suitable candidates. If you can imagine yourself working with Submer or know of the right person, please let us know by sending an email with your resumé to: email@example.com with the subject: Graphic and Web Designer. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!