Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer responsible for design and develop automated tests for systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
What You’ll Do
- Design test specifications through user stories
- Test user stories / features as part of sprint activities
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible)
- Analyses test results and report them to SCRUM roles
- Be hands on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests
- Build tools to support development and business functions
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project
- Work closely with Quality Assurance roles and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule.
- Design test cases and test scenarios to ensure both new and previous features
- Assist the Test Manager in creation and preparation of test projects and personnel assessment
What You’ll Bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related field, passionate and enthusiastic about programming
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- Fluent in English (B2 or C1 in English is required)
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude & work well as part of a team
- Passion and commitment to quality