If you have an analytical mindset, love performance marketing and games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
We’re looking for an experienced Google Ads UA Manager with a proven record of managing mobile games & applications.
This role is based in Barcelona, Moscow or remote, time zone: ±2 hours CET.
- Create and execute a UA strategy on Google Ads for the portfolio of our games;
- Drive experimentation on Google Ads;
- Perform creatives analyses and impact creatives production process.
What we expect from you
- Manage mobile UA campaigns across multiple games;
- Measure and optimize key metrics towards ROAS goals;
- Make day-to-day performance analyses and report to teams;
- Drive experimenting by testing a lot, implement what works fast and come up with new testing ideas;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative creatives analysis and create a connection between inventory and USPs of games;
- Stay on the mobile marketing edge and adopt best Google Ads practices from the market;
- Time zone: be available within ±2 hours CET.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
Diversity is important to us.
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.