At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
Technical leaders are responsible for delivering high-quality software and systems that fulfill customer requirements. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team and aligning the technical direction. Providing a strong technical direction involves establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements and managing the technical quality of team deliverables.
As accountable for delivering the TL must manage a development team and a functional backlog to cover the full Software Development Life Cycle.
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Leader, you will drive the development of services, integrations and features for the products and systems you build. You will participate from taking functional requirements to implementation, including coding and automation of the deployment phase.
You will manage a multidisciplinary team that needs to work together to build a product or system that is defined by a Product Owner.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Understand business requirements and define technical requirements to implement them.
- Participate in building the product codebase.
- Code reviews and mentoring.
- Architecture meetings and definitions.
- Daily checks with the team and progression of features.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to gather requirements of new features and improvements.
- Methodology & Technology definition.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️:
- Experience 8+ years in software development.
- Established programming skills in GoLang. Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes at User level
- Experience and solid understanding of modern Software Development Life Cycle best practices.
- Cloud architectures best practices & patterns
- Knowledge of Kubernetes at Operator level
- Having worked with data flows, Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
- GraphQL APIs
- Observability & Monitoring
- Frontend development experience with ReactJS
Valuable Skills and Qualifications:
- Team player attitude and clear communication skills.
- Familiar with agile development and lean principles.
- Strong object-oriented design skills with an understanding of common design paradigms and patterns.
- Relational and Nonrelational databases
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Test-driven development knowledge. (Unit Test, Integration Test, End To End...)
- Expertise in building and troubleshooting integrations. (Rest, gRPC, Events...)
- Version control & Collaboration culture (Git, Branching Strategy, Pull Request, Code Reviews, Pair Programming...)
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Culture of DevOps and high-quality software standards.
- Experience in API definition, versioning, management and testing
- Knowledge of Bash and Unix command line toolkit.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery expertise (Trunk Based Development, Git Workflows, Pipelines...)
- Message-oriented middleware experience (NATs, RabbitMQ...)
- Experience working with containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes...)
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.