+ About Gnosis
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market
mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms
on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of
resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at
individual, societal, and global scales.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
Our decentralized platforms and applications provide foundational infrastructure, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
+ About the role
We are looking for an experienced go-lang backend developer to join Gnosis Decentralized Exchange (DEX) team.
The Gnosis DEX is working on a scalable token exchange using batch auctions. The rise of tokenization surfaces the need for new optimized, decentralized and scalable trading mechanism. Gnosis deploys front-edge plasma-technologies to provide the best trading experience.
You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg - where we run our beautiful co-working space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
+ What you'll do
- Help designing and coding the plasma backend technologies.
- In the team of 4 developers, you will be responsible for the development and coding of modular services, such as: block validation, exit game organizer services, data sharing protocols for plasma client nodes, order processing or the client nodes itself
- You will learn to write solidity code, will improve your crypto-knowledge about aggregate signatures, distributed key generation and snarks.
- Come up with solutions for challenging technological problems
- Work closely with researches and product managers to ship working features
- Deliver high quality code for features from concept until production
- Contribute to our growing test suite
+ Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience developing in go-lang
- Structuring processes for demanding infrastructure is your strength
- You have good general programming and algorithm skills.
- You have a basic understanding of Ethereum.
- You have experience with or are very eager to learn test-driven development.
- You care deeply about the quality of your code.
- You proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, reducing app size/battery consumption/data usage, refactoring the codebase.
- Leadership and architecture experience are a plus
+ What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start:
We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and a generous budget for conferences.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide bi-annual offsite?
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
+ How to apply
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.