We are building the next generation Cloud platform for Bloomreach Experience. This is a platform aimed at developers to run websites and content management systems based on Bloomreach Experience. We are using the latest technologies like Go, Kubernetes and AWS to build a truly outstanding product. We want to differentiate by being smart; no error prone, tedious, manual work. Innovate, not only the product, but also our way of working. Focus on quality, so we can be proud of our product and deliver rapidly.
You will code and operate our next generation platform, Bloomreach Cloud (BRC). BRC is written in Go on top of Kubernetes and AWS. Your days will be filled working with concepts such as: Kubernetes, Go, AWS, agile, scalability, real-time monitoring, open source, automation, gitops, CI/CD. You will be part of a small, dedicated and cross-functional team where you will have a large and diverse set of responsibilities to support Bloomreach, its customers and its partners.
- A university degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field of study)
- Extensive experience in programming platform and/or infrastructure level software products in Go, Java or C++
- Cloud (building) experience with technologies/services like Kubernetes, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Thorough understanding of and experience administering Linux
- Understanding of networking, architecture and core web technologies like load balancing, web servers, HTTP, DNS and SQL/NoSQL
Nice to have
- AWS product experience (ELB, EBS, RDS, S3, Route53, AMI users, etc)
- Experience with running docker in production, if you know Kubernetes even better
- Experience with CoreOS, helm, etcd is a bonus
- Experience with monitoring, distributed logging and metrics, setting up configuring and analyzing to spot problems (Prometheus, Grafana, Filebeat, Logstash)
- Really have that "monitor everything and anything" mentality, from an alerting as well as a metrics point of view (Pagerduty, OpsGenie, Pingdom)
BloomReach DXP is an open and intelligent platform for businesses to build, extend, personalize, analyze, test and optimize their digital experiences across all channels.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM and a Visinionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DPX.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers in Europe is growing aggressively and includes: Ahold Delhaize, Air Miles, ANWB, Conrad Electronics, Edeka, FC Bayern Munchen, ING, NHS, MetOffice, Dutch Police, Randstad and the Dutch Government.
What we offer
- Competitive money (including a yearly discretionary bonus)
- Working in the center of Amsterdam
- State of the art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook Pro/Lenovo P50)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike or public transport travel expenses
- Bi-weekly massages
- Focus on your development
- Water gun fights, summer parties, table football, bring your pet to work day, etc.
You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
Only applications of people with a valid working permit for the Netherlands are taken into consideration.