You're someone who loves getting to know and understand customer needs. You can translate those needs, both spoken and unspoken, into great user experiences. You have good design intuition and you can hold your own in conversations with engineers (but don't need to know how to code!). You're resourceful, and you aren't afraid to get into the details. You're an effective project manager and you know how to lead a cross-functional team through all stages of development.
You will live and breathe the desktop site, the app, and the mobile site. Basically responsible for all the touch points between our company and our customers. What we are striving for here is the .01% increase in our conversion rate due to tweaks and enhancements you will initiate and implement.
- Own and manage all aspects of website development including conception, development, testing, launch and post-launch management
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Customer Support and Operations to understand and define business requirements
- Translate business requirements into product requirement documents
- Own website development roadmap, working with the executive team to prioritize new features
- Manage the relationship with our external and internal development teams
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance
- Basic maintenance of servers and use of Cloudflare
- Measure efficacy of new features and functionality
- Measure, track and optimize "customer funnel" metrics
- Analyze on-going website performance. Establishes KPI's for each part of the website (homepage, search, checkout).
- Own revenue from mobile/desktop
You need the ability to work in an environment that promotes frequent releases while maintaining a horizon vision. Working languages will be Spanish and English.
We are a start-up so you must be willing to wear multiple hats, be flexible and pitch in whenever and wherever needed to help get the job done. We love people who are excited to get involved where needed.
> 3-5 years Website Management preferably with a mix of startup and enterprise environments and ideally experience for a consumer facing website (preferably e-commerce) with a proven track record of successfully launching new product features.
> Wordpress, WPML, WooCommerce and html+CSS
> Valuable: experience with Cordova and basic maintenance in Apple Store and Google Play
About Tapp Water