is a leading global healthcare booking platform. We serve over 30
million patients and process 1,5 million bookings every month. The
company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now boasts a team of more than
1 500 based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico
City and Curitiba.
With a mission to ‘make the healthcare experience more human’ we provide free doctor reviews and booking for patients via our online marketplace. In addition, we offer doctors and clinics a SaaS tool used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient and ultimately improve healthcare outcomes.
To support our mission we need a reliable and valuable information on our platform and that’s one of the goals of our User Care team. They take all the user generated content seriously and assertiveness is their second name. This team keep their eagle eyes on doctor profiles verification and data moderation to keep the best quality of our content, but also support our users whenever they need it.
We are now looking for a Global User Care Manager to help managing our User Care operations in EU and LATAM.
- Manage remote teams in Europe and Latin America
- Work with User Care teams in each country to improve their work
- Take care of doctor verification process in all Docplanner countries
- Manage projects related to moderation processes
- Create workflows and guidelines to increase the efficiency of the team
- Work with country teams to help them improve their KPIs
- Support User Care needs among other teams like Sales and Customer Success
- Report directly to Global Head of User Care
- have 3+ years of experience in team management
- prefer perfect execution to perfect ideas
- make people come together and make things happen
- communicate well, despite kilometers and time zones
- have passion to the online world
- love data and love people
- speak English fluently
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields
- Autonomy / ownership
- Opportunity to operate in a multinational environment
- Work to change people's lives for better
- Great growth opportunities not limited by policies or age
- Participation in the stock option plan – to feel like an owner it’s best to be one
What you will find (our Values)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1000 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because…no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or a revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that’s out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
... then you might just be the one we are looking for!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
"I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process."