We believe that new innovation lies within everybody. People have the chance to empower themselves and change the world through the use of our tool.Welever connects a wealth of social innovators and has the ability to amplify societal impact.Through Welever people belong to a global community that share a common goal of making our world a more sustainable, generous and fair place.
Webelieve that the social potential lies in the individual. For that we foster innovation and creativity in the individual, encouraging that his/her ideas penetrate upward, into their organizations and communitiesWewill change the DNA of future generations, encouraging them to be key agents for social change. New generations will interiorize that positive social impact = immediate personal rewardWecollaborate with the SDG’s, empowering the base of the pyramidal structure and encouraging them to speak the same universal language of social impactWeempower citizens so that technology can make their cities soulfulWebelieve that human beings have an innate responsibility to do good and make a better world
We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate Global Senior PR Manager to be fully responsible day-to-day for all areas of global PR, including setting the strategy for the brand to helping us to connect with social innovators and engage them with our product and movement.
The role will involve organizing a network of local PR agencies within each region and working closely with them to develop, implement, report and analyse strategic PR plans to launch new territories and consolidate our brand in the existing ones. We look forward to establish new brand partnerships, brand campaigns and engage with the diverse audience (corporations, educational institutions and public administration) to drive increased brand awareness and sales.
- Develop strategies and executional PR plans that can be executed globally, with local feel, to grow brand awareness of Welever amongst targeted audiences
- Promote and respect core brand values and work closely with all departments (sales, product, operations and the rest of marketing areas) and partners to deliver integrated campaigns and relevant content
- Work closely with marketing to devise and deliver record breaking launch activity for each new launch (product or region). This will involve coordination of events with celebrities and politicians presence.
- Create and manage communication strategies and plans to support brand portfolio and delivering on key brand objectives.
- Deliver plans for securing and utilising celebrity and digital influencer credentials
- Project manage integrated marketing campaigns where relevant
- Guide local agencies to develop and secure consistent, regular, quality and on-Brand action across all key advocacy outlets with key focus on ROI
- Develop the global strategy for working with mega digital influencers and celebrities
- Manage and motivate team members and agencies to deliver plans
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of six years PR experience
- Global experience required, as well as experience executing locally
- A proven background in CSR experience is a nice to have, with both an agency or in-house background as desirable (if coming from an agency, we would be looking at an Account Director or above)
- Background in working with celebrities, big businessmen or politicians is desirable
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Have a flexible and professional attitude
- Have exceptional organizational and prioritising skills and show great attention to detail and be results-driven
- Have experience in the digital landscape
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for making our world a more sustainable, generous and fair place