King’s Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented Global Financial Operations Director. We are looking for someone who can lead the design and implementation of business processes relating to employee support, expense, card and corporate travel programs.
The successful candidate will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions, and exercise good business judgment in decision-making on a continuous basis. You should be able to report and communicate with executive leadership flawlessly.
This is a global role spanning King’s operations across 11 locations, working closely with various finance teams as well as HR, Tax, Legal and King’s external suppliers. You will report directly to the Finance Director – Shared Services.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Lead the day-to-day running of two skilled operational teams, including development and coaching, goal-setting, and performance management.
- Enhance and monitor:
- Processes in business travel, corporate card and expense that drive efficiencies and ease of use
- Scalable and automated systems like Concur, Oracle I-Procurement and JIRA incident management
- Key operational metrics that measure performance and which drive continuous improvement impacting on Kings bottom line performance
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership
- Driving employee compliance to King’s internal policies, processes, sourcing strategies, and other Finance objectives
- Drive ongoing improvements in processes for the business
- Setting clear strategic vision for the shared service function
- Implement and drive new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Partner with Accounts Payable to ensure excellent end-to-end P2P performance
- Lead special projects as needed
Skills to create thrills
- BA/BS or Masters in Business, Procurement, Finance, or Management.
- Solid background in leading global teams within areas of business travel, procurement operations or finance shared service delivery.
- Excellent communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients and external suppliers
- Experience with Concur, end-to-end P2P process and knowledge of Oracle’s procurement solutions will be a plus.
- Ability to drive change and improve the end-to-end process
- Proficient with data analysis and problem solving.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to flourish in an environment of complexity, fast growth, and ambiguity.
Our Barcelona studios are home to our hit games Bubble Witch 2 Saga, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga. It is also where you find our Global Services Centre. Based in Les Corts, we enjoy amazing views over lunches on the roof terraces. The royal palace, Barcelona FC and fancy district of Pedralbes are all within walking distance too. Perfect while enjoying some churros!
Want to join our Kingdom?
Apply now!Application needs to be in English.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!