Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class analyst to work in our Headquarters. Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market?
You will, among other things, perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business using data and propose a process and product implementations
- Expertise with SQL - Redshift experience is highly valued
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R
- +3 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Experience finding and tearing down data to establish a sustainable business strategy
- Used to work with ETL processes and gathering data from different sources (APIs, Excel and other databases)
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, QlikView, etc..
- Previous experience in programming is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have a global impact immediately
- Be Glovo’s eyes in order to build tools to see clearer and further, and propose decisions in consequence
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand global business needs and create insightful analysis to internal teams to make the right decision
- Learn continuously while challenging, testing and improve a game-changing product
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits – yes, that right!
- Weekly team lunches
- Team building activities