What you need to know about ALEA
ALEA Group’s mission is to provide the most innovative gaming playground, redesigning the way people experience online casino.
Founded in 2012, ALEA is now a multi-award winning B2C igaming operator and B2B provider, with its own casino, SlotsMillion, and game aggregator, ALEA Play. The company has three offices in Barcelona and Malta, including one dedicated specifically to VR.
SlotsMillion: we love slots!
We built SlotsMillion with the goal of providing players with the most exhaustive selection of slots in one place. However, our purpose was not only about quantity; it was about finding the best slots, discovering the hidden gems in the portfolios of even the most unknown software providers. That said, with a vast selection of 45 providers, including more than 2000 desktop and 1000 mobile games, we needed to offer players the most efficient and intuitive filtering system ever created in the industry.
On top of that, two years ago we created the first and - today still - only virtual reality casino in the world.
The industry unanimously recognized our spirit of innovation; for example, the renowned Online Casino Authority and Advocate of Fair Play, Casinomeister, named us “Best New Casino of 2015” just before we won eGR’s “Innovation of the Year” award in 2016.
Already licensed in Malta and the UK, SlotsMillion is expanding towards new markets and growth opportunities in order to share our passion for slots with our players.
Alea is growing fast and this is why we are looking for a Marketing Assistant based in our Malta or Barcelona office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle the execution of campaigns related to communication with our customers (manual or automated) through different channels
- Pay attention to detail, reporting errors or mistakes as well as general ideas for improvement to relevant departments
- Segmentation of players' database, you will be constantly working with numbers and percentages, in order to maximize the outcome of our CRM efforts
- Assist in research and development of campaigns, including the communication to different departments
- Update and upload content across all brand channels
- Optimize campaigns and bonus performance
- Understand player's segmentation and profile and contribute to casino segmentation by sharing the findings with other company departments
- Request content and design as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a good knowledge of online Marketing principles
- You are a data-driven professional with a mathematical and analytical background
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and verbal
- You have knowledge of HTML, ideally some experience in email marketing
- You have perseverance, you are proactive and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Computer skills, especially in web-based applications
- You are humble and keen to learn, ready to deliver high-quality results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- To join an international, young and friendly work environment;
- To work in a fast-growing environment; Health Insurance, discounted Gym membership, Fresh Fruit, coffee, and snacks every day.