Digital Legends is an international company formed by industry veterans who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to smart phones, tablets and connected TVs. We develop a range of different and challenging IPs, from the acclaimed Afterpulse to The Respawnables in addition to a new, top-secret and super cool game.
We are looking for a gameplay programmer who loves shooter games and wants to join us developing a new AAA title. We use C++ and our proprietary engine for developing our mobile games.
As a programmer, you need to be able to write well-structured code and are comfortable working on a complex code-base.
You will work as a part of the game development team, which includes, but not limited to, gameplay, high-level technology support, tool development, multiplayer, etc.
● Implement new game features based on the design.
● Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
● Maintain and update existing game features.
● Accurately estimate task completion times.
In-depth experience and knowledge of C++.
Knowledge of FPS and shooter games.
Knowledge of software architecture.
Proactive person who can solve problems and work independently.
Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
3-5 years experience as a coder.
Proficient level of English.
● Knowledge of Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android.
● Experience working with Visual Studio, XCode (iOS), Android Studio (Android).
● 3+ years experience in game programming for mobile platforms.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com with a small example of your own code attached.
About Digital Legends