We are looking for a Game Designer for the LiveOps team!
If you have experience as a Game Designer and love games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible of designing and implementing new content of the game;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what new type of content suits better the audience of the game;
- Work closely with community managers to understand what our players want for the game;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Game Designer in LiveOps;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to lead the team and organize tasks;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for videogames.
As a plus
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
- Good Analytical skills.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.