Are you a Data Analyst experienced with SQL and Tableau interested in impacting business decisions with data-driven insights and recommendations? Are you a BI Analyst with experience in mobile and/or game data interested in an opportunity to fully own the analytics piece?
Scopely is the leading mobile touch-screen entertainment startup in LA and Barcelona and we are looking for Data & BI Analysts with strong SQL and analytics experience to join our team in Barcelona. You should be a rare breed of business-savvy and analytics powerhouse capable of digging into terabytes of player, revenue, marketing and game data to understand user behavior and player experience.
This Analyst will have a strong impact in influencing Product Managers and Senior Executives with their insightful analysis of complex and large-scale data problems.
Note: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain (and we are only considering candidates who are already authorized to work in this location)
What You Will Do:
- Lead the analytics function by analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Own the insights to drive the needle moving improvements by working with all organization from engineering to marketing
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from mobile / game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Present your findings to a cross functional team members in a presentation setting
What You Will Need:
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!
- Two or more years experience at a top-tier institution or firm in an analysis, scientific, research or consulting role
- Ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization
- Excel in your holster
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets – exposure with Hive or Impala a plus
- B.S. (graduate degree a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics, Psychology or similar)
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile / games
Perks of working at Scopely:
- Competitive compensation packages including Bonus and Equity
- Opportunity for a high impact role that will shape the company and business
- Innovative and geeky startup environment with room for growth and leadership
- Stocked kitchen and pantry including catered meals daily, fully stocked bar on-site
- Health Benefit
- Phone allowance
- Frequent company events and outings, company massages, game room with the latest consoles and games titles.
Scopely company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.