FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Check out the game planResponsibilities
- Visually interpret other people’s ideas and work productively and collaboratively with the Art Director to create great art for games.
- Work to the brief, solving problems creatively (and in advance) and adapting to the style.
- Solve production problems in conjunction with the Development team in imaginative, innovative ways.
- Create mockups and come up with ideas in a fast, pragmatic way using sketches, 3D proxies, or even animated mockups.
Put your superpowers to workRequired skills
- First rate concept art, UI, 3D modelling, animation, and VFX skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and art asset implementation.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to change when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team in a multilingual environment, with fluency in the English language.
- Creativity and imagination.
Share your top scoreRequired experience
- 5+ years of experience in games production.
- Experience with GIT or similar repository tools.
- Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space.
Play bonuses and perks on repeatWhat we offer
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
Outfit7 company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.