Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems and mobile apps.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Review the documentation made for the sprint (Analysis, User Stories)
- Identify and define the manual test set
- Participate in the planning of the test activities
- Defines the manual test cases and prepares the data
- Performs the execution/execution of the manual test cases
- Reports the incidences detected during the manual tests
- Has knowledge of automation that allows supporting the team that automates
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden and restaurant ticket
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meeutps, Hackathon and many more!
- You are a practical personality with a “hands-on” mentality who is fun to work with.
- You are solution-oriented person, with a special emphasis on quality.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in testing software and are familiar with manual testing.
- Knowledge in agile testing and up-to-date testing tools and methods.
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Fluent English and Spanish