FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At GreenPowerMonitor we offer tools for optimizing the performance of green solar power plants.
- Backend: c# and f# with DDD architecture. Our backend exposes its functionality thorugh WCF to a WPF frontend and to webapi on owin on top of a ClojureScript based SPA. We use our own implementation of oAuth for authentication. We follow the SOLID principles.
- Big Data: We are currently managing more than 10^12 time series of data. We have our own implementation of a Lamda architecture using a fractal tree index database as persisting layer. For serialization we use Protobuf, grpc or Bond.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with:
- Avid learner willing to work with latest technologies
- Functional programming knowledge is desirable: Clojure, c#, F#.... Don't know it? We will fast-track you to it.
- FrontEnd oriented, but could fit in any our our areas in tech our stack (FrontEnd ,Backend or BigData)
- High interest in technology.
- Written and spoken English is a must.
What we offer:
- Salary: 30K - 50K € depending on candidate experience.
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Stable job with career plan
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!