Last Systems is looking for a passionate and experienced full-stack engineer to join our team in Barcelona. We're a startup, and we’re building a tech-driven suite of management tools for restaurants.
We already have the finished POS and we’re starting the commercial process, however, we need more hands on deck to ensure a good development speed, and to grow our suite of products.
Together, with the rest of the team, you will be in charge of maintaining and developing some of our products, as well as taking care of data management, platform, and scalability. We aim for intuitive user experience and amazing performance in order to create an overall amazing experience for the users.
Stack: Vue.js, Node.js, MySQL
What we expect from you:
- Work on current products, and even create new ones
- Be a part of a small (3 persons) but really strong team
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Ability to write good unit tests is a must
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Attention to details
- Experience with Vue.js, React.js or similar modern frontend technology
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience running code in the cloud and using laaS and PaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of relational databases and other approaches to data management
What you can expect from us:
- An incredible opportunity to join a very new startup, and learn as much as you can.
- Offices based nearby La Maquinista
- A very small, but strong team, united by the same goal of disrupting the market.
- Salary and a good equity package, we want you to really be part of this project!