DataDome is a global cybersecurity company, specialized in protecting and accelerating digital businesses.
50% of web traffic is generated by robots. DataDome has implemented a self-adaptive bots detection and identification strategy to protect mobile websites and APIs. A functional Dashboard allows our customers to monitor non-human traffic on their sites and implement a blocking and filtering strategy according to the company's security and business requirements.
Our technical Stack is mainly composed of Java for our realtime detection layer, a low latency Stream Engine in Scala running on Flink, ElasticSearch for the storage, Symfony 4 & Angular 6 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 2 billion hits per day giving response in less than 3ms (99 percentile). Currently we are present in more than 12 datacenters around the world, deployed using Docker.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a Fullstack Web Developer who will have to meet the technical challenge, design and develop our current solutions.
As a Fullstack Web Developer in a typical day, you might:
- Develop a new feature in our customer dashboard
- Improve the frontend performance
- Find and fix a bug report by our Q/A
- Investigate and fix a production bug
- Plan and evaluate the issues for the next sprint to work on
- You have been building applications for 3+ years
- You have a strong programming background in Angular 6 & Symfony 4
- Great experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- You care about code quality, simplicity and performance
- You've worked at high scale with systems like MariaDB, Redis or ElasticSearch
- You wrote your own crawler once or twice before
- You understand how internet works
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
Découvrez l'équipe de DataDome