We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for experienced full stack developers that love crafting beautiful web apps and smart applications. If you're you're looking for a position where you can work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business (and be rewarded for it) we should talk!
- You have a Bsc/MsC in computer Science, mathematics or any other degree or experience that demonstrates highly analytical skills
- You've got a successful experience working for a startup
- You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS (rather complex) product and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
- 3+ years experience working with our technology stack (e.g. html5/CSS3, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS)
- You can demonstrate ability to quickly understand customer/business problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
- You own your features from A to Z and can ship the features expected with clean code, quickly.
- You have a strong UX/UI focus but can dive into backend when required (Node JS and postgreSQL required)
- You're comfortable with customer facing interactions
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
- You've got tons of curiosity
- You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
- You've demonstrated grit, tenacity to achieve challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
- High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (rather they're in product or growth parts of the business)
- You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
***NICE TO HAVES***
- You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Experience with finance/accounting, fleet/asset management software
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively and for the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive. We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently accept remote work only from the UK and Europe.
About Bulb Software