CORNERJOB is the leading recruitment-app in France, Italy, Spain and Mexico for blue collars (80% of the labor market). We launched our operations in September 2015 and we have experienced an incredible growth in the last 9 months, with operations running in four countries, 650,000 downloads a month, over 1 million monthly active users on the app and almost 40,000 new job offers per month. Since our launch, we helped close more than 100,000 employment contracts. We raised a total of $35 million in less than a year to support our growth, international expansion and product development strategy.
We are disrupting the way candidates and employers meet each other through a frictionless, simple and elegant mobile experience. The staffing industry is currently experiencing a revolution and we are reinventing the way employers search and find the right match. The labor market moves with greater fluidity than ever in most sectors: hotels, restaurants, retail, call centers, transportation, tourism, etc. Ourgoal is to become the one stop shop for candidates and employers by ensuring the fastest and easiest match.
We are a digital startup which was originally launched within Antai Venture Builder, the leading Spanish startup-studio which launched great companies such as Wallapop, ChicPlace, FancyBox, ElCodi, Deliberry and Stampydoo.
CORNERJOB is an application to offer and search for employment in high rotation sectors. It meets the need of specifics channels where labor market moves with greater fluidity and mobile interaction between employers and candidates is already a reality: retail, call centers operators, transportation, tourism. Its main goal is to become the leading employment search engine.
CornerJob is a digital startup that belongs to Antai Venture Builder, an incubator that is part of an important ecosystem created more than 3 years ago in Barcelona, composed by the incubator of digital projects, a business angels network, more than 30MM euros venture capital funds and several digital startups launched. The group is integrated by more than 200 professionals involved in the launching of LetsBonus, Wallapop, ChicPlace, FancyBox, ElCodi, Deliberry, Stampydoo and many others thank also to the digital marketing agency of the group BeRepublic and Be2015.
Role and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining several web projects with high traffic (webapp platform, back-office platform, home/landing pages)
- Design (architecture) + Implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem
- Working hand in hand with the Product and UX teams
- Contributing to decision making for the development and UX/UI of new features
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges
- Dealing with uncertainties and frequent iterations, moving fast and learning fast (LEAN approach)
- Good analytical capacity
- Ability to work independently, proactive and responsible
- Customer centric mindset and lean approach will be highly valued
- Focus on delivery, building products from concept to market
- Proven experience in Agile teamwork under Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
- Proven experience with GitHub/Bitbucket: Fork & Pull request collaboration models
- Git proficiency: remotes, interactive rebase, merge, cherry-pick, annotation tagging
- Proven experience with React and Redux
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of OOP and FP paradigms
- Writing clean and testable code, unit tests, integration tests and UI tests
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Critical eye on UX/UI and ability to think on reusable components
- Cross-Browsers compatibility
- MongoDB / Elasticsearch / Couchbase
- Python / Java / PHP
- CI/CD pipelines
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, multidisciplinary and international professional environment and a great opportunity in a high growth sector
- Career development and possibility to face responsibility positions depending on the performance of the company
- Competitive salary
- Location: Palau de Mar (Pier01) Barcelona