Zenaton (https://zenaton.com) helps developers run and orchestrate background jobs.
Zenaton gives the power to every company with a tech team, whether one developer or hundreds, to easily deploy world-class business and marketing processes by themselves.
Our product is deeply technical and requires dealing with and integrating many stacks and development frameworks.
It keeps us in constant touch with other developers from great companies, which is why we consider it essential that all of us in the team are able to "speak code".
More about Zenaton: https://medium.com/zenaton/quick-introduction-to-zenaton-6b94b4067a69
## What you will do
As one of the early employees at Zenaton, you will be deeply involved in:
- Improving the Zenaton platform built in Laravel - Vue.js
- Focusing on customers and delivering features that excite them and improve their productivity
- Teaching us what we don't know and how you want to improve Zenaton
- Writing clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done
- Performing complete testing of application–unit and system
## What we are looking for
- A strong knowledge of PHP and Laravel Frameworks
- A good knowledge of Vue.js
- A good knowledge of SQL
- Passion for writing high-quality, maintainable and robust code
- A good culture fit (passionate - reliable - straightforward)
- Hacker spirit: you love technical challenges, prototyping and finding creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- Doer DNA: “Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
- Developer Product Lover: you thrive on well-designed UX and always focus on developers' needs
## Additional Information
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75004)